Brightlabs nominated for a Webby Award
Published: 13 Apr, 2017
The International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences (IADAS) has selected Brightlabs' work for the Australasian College of Sports and Exercise Physicians (ACSEP) as a Webby Award Nominee in the Websites: Associations category.
As a Webby Award Nominee, we are proud to announce:
- We are amongst the top 9% of all Webby Award entries
- Our work has been selected as one of the top 5 in the world within its category
- We competed amongst over 13,000 entries from over 70 countries worldwide
- We have been recognised for overall experience as well as excellence in Content, Structure/Navigation, Visual Design, Functionality and Interactivity.
- We are in the running for the Internet's two most coveted awards: The Webby Award and The Webby People's Voice Award
The Webby Awards
The Webby Award is the Internet's most respected symbol of success and the Internet’s highest honour according to The New York Times.
Established in 1996 during the Web's infancy, the Webby Awards are presented by the International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences (IADAS) - a 2000+ member judging body comprised of leading Web experts, business figures, luminaries, visionaries, creative celebrities as well as former Webby Winners and Nominees.
Key figures in the Academy include actor Kevin Spacey, musicians Grimes and Questlove, Internet inventor Vint Cerf, Instagram's Head of Fashion Partnerships Eva Chen, comedian Jimmy Kimmel, Twitter Founder Biz Stone, Vice Media Co-Founder and CEO Shane Smith, Tumblr’s David Karp, Director of Harvard’s Berkman Center for Internet & Society Susan P. Crawford, Co-inventor of Google Cardboard David Coz, Refinery29’s Executive Creative Director Piera Gelardi, and CEO and cofounder of Gimlet Media Alex Blumberg.